Photoshoot: Modern Rustic

I'm so excited to show you the pictures of my photoshoot that myself and a great team of vendors worked so hard on this past summer.  It was an amazing experience and I will definitely be doing a lot more of these in the future!  Here are the pictures by Megan Tsang.


Event Design: Harvesting Love Events
Photography: Megan Tsang Photography
Flowers: Flowerstory
Vintage Rentals: Seventh Heaven Vintage Rentals
Hair and Makeup: Design Her Image by Tiffany Chiang
Invitations: Andy's Weddings
Cake: Sweet Tooth Confections
Model: Emily Kirkland Mangini
Dress: Lulu's
Videography: Chiarashine Photography
Venue: Private Ranch

1 comment

  1. The camera is so intimidating, I love your approach to a good shoot. It shows in these pics, they are beautiful and amazing.

    ReplyDelete

© HARVESTING LOVE EVENTS
Maira Gall