Janelle & Justin's Wedding | Los Altos History Museum

If I were to award one of my brides as the ultimate crafter, I would grant Janelle as the queen of crafting.  She does everything with lots of love and detail as it shows in her wedding.  She did everything from making all of her invitations to baking all the delicious macaron treats for guests to enjoy.  It was such a treat for me to get to know Janelle and Justin as well as meeting all of their family.  I think I must have talked to their siblings and parents for an hour after everything was over!  I hope you enjoy the photos by Chiarashine Photography.  

Oh yea, and be sure to check out Janelle's youtube channel: Elleandish for some nail art tips.  She's an AMAZING nail artist.  


Vendors:
Month of Coordination: Harvesting Love Events
Photography & Photobooth: Chiarashine Photography
Venue: Los Altos History Museum
Caterer: Greenfish Catering
Florals: Belle-Flower
Videography: Marmalade Sky
Hair/Make Up: Makeup by Quis
Cake: Sweets by Design
Boba: The Boba Guys
Macarons/Stationary/Signage/Photobooth Backdrop: Bride







No comments

Post a Comment

© HARVESTING LOVE EVENTS
Maira Gall