Villa Del Sol D'Oro Wedding: Pasadena

Villa Del Sol D'Oro was my dream venue when I visited the grounds in 2011.  Why didn't I choose this place?  I had a guest count of 300 but they could only accommodate 200 the most.  

When I first received the inquiry email from the bride that she needed assistance with design and planning for Villa Del Sol D'Oro in Pasadena (my hometown), I was ecstatic.   I was honored to be a part of planning and styling this wedding along with the bride who has impeccable taste.  Not only that, but we had an amazing dream team to pull off this gorgeous wedding.  

As the planning was going off with a hitch, 2 weeks prior to the wedding, it was forecasted to rain.  I called every company to get the grounds tented, but unfortunately with the limited set up and clean up time, it would not have been possible.  We would have had to take all the tables inside and all the hard word pouring into the design of the space would have changed.  By the grace of God, the day before it said a low chance of rain and on the day of the event, it was perfection.  

And last but not least we have the honor of having this wedding published in print.  Make sure to check out Magnolia Rouge Issue 19 magazine.  






]














Styling & Planning: Harvesting Love Events
Photos: Kurt Boomer
Florals: Intertwine by Kelly Lenard
Invitations: Written Word Calligraphy
Menu Cards: Aqua and Ink
Venue: Villa Del Sol D'Oro
Catering: Santa Anita Catering
Specialty Rentals: Archive Rentals
Rentals: Bright Rentals
Linens: La Tavola Linen
DJ & Live Musicians: Dart Collective
Bag Piper: Bagpiper Stephen
Hair and Makeup: Chiali Meng

No comments

Post a Comment

© HARVESTING LOVE EVENTS
Maira Gall