Oakland Wedding: Jamie and Austin

The first thing that comes to my mind with Jamie and Austin is "what a small world."  When I was having technical issues with my old blog, my friend had Austin figure out the problem.  At this point I had no idea who Austin was except that it was the guy that helped me fix the bug.  Later on, we ended up sitting next to each other at my friends wedding and somewhere along the conversation we figured out that we sort of knew each other from that scenario.  Yea, small world!

Later on Jamie contacted me and asked me to be their month of wedding coordinator and it was such a blessing to be a part of.  They are one of the most genuine people that I've met and their family/friends have nothing but wonderful things to say about them.   Here are a few snapshots of their beautiful day done by Lukas and Suzy Vandyke Photography.   Enjoy and have a blessed day!






Photography by: Lukas and Suzy Vandyke
Wedding Coordination: Harvesting Love Events
Videography: Final Frame
Ceremony: Skyline United Church of Christ (Oakland, CA)
Reception: Hong Kong East Ocean Restaurant (Emeryville, CA)

No comments

Post a Comment

© HARVESTING LOVE EVENTS
Maira Gall