Vintage Chic Wedding: Olivia and Charles



Sweet Couple + Amazing Vendors + Gorgeous Details = One Awesome Wedding

I'm so stoked to show these amazing pictures by Daniel Kim.   Seriously, if you like that style of photography Daniel is the guy to hire.  He takes incredible care of the clients he works with and he takes the time to make sure you have all the perfect shots.

This couple is an amazingly sweet couple and I wish I could still be planning their wedding today.   It was definitely a huge treat for me to be a part of their planning process.  I will definitely miss working with them and I hope you enjoy these photos that captured their day so beautifully.







Event Coordination: Harvesting Love Events
Reception: Garden Court Hotel (Palo Alto, CA)
Florist: Belle-Flower
Hair/Make Up: Design Her Image
Chivari Chair Rental: A Party Place
Wedding Cake: The Cake Maker
Macarons: Chantal Guillon



No comments

Post a Comment

© HARVESTING LOVE EVENTS
Maira Gall